बुधवार, 27 दिसंबर 2006

Innovative Mind At Work

Namaskar Dosto,
This is modest start towards fulfilling the promise that once I have committed to myself . Herein, you will find the articles on the topics which are very close to my heart. Although,I can't assure you that they will be informative always but they all will be from bottom of my heart for sure. There are many things I always wanted to talk about but could not; due to various reasons. There were many instances in my life when I have experienced the different colours of life. There were times I was riding on sky high confidence and enjoyed the success to the fullest at the age when I did not aware what success exactly means whereas there were lows in my life when I knew what exactly they mean. I will try to jot down the mistakes I did and lessons I have learnt from all those mistakes. I always have lots of ideas but I was never sure how they are going to help me. I am voracious reader. I could never figure out what I wanted to do in my life. One thing, I always have believed in excelling to level of perfection in whatever I do. I am meticulous and hard-working. Now. I am reinventing myself. I know, I am not perfect human being. I am striving to have better control on myself. I will be writing whenever I feel like doing it. Let's see how it turns out to be.
--- Pradipkumar

1 टिप्पणी:

Aalok ने कहा…

This is something I loved reading as I believe everyone in our age group can relate to it. And I'm happy that we've shared the nostalgic 'Highs and Lows' together in our years at MBH.
-Aalok