बुधवार, 27 दिसंबर 2006

IIM Mission

Namskar Mitra and Maitrinino,
I would like to start today's blog by seeking blessings from my spiritual guru Sant Shri AsaramjiBapu. Whatever, I am today...( I do not feel like I am someone great) it's merely because of his ( I am feeling awkward while using these words he/his/him to refer to him... But What can I do that's the worst thing about English language, it does not reflect the reverence that one has for someone he/she is referring to) blessings.

Today 27 Dec 2006 ; it was a bit different from all those hectic days at work since last nine months. I had very less work today so I have lots of time to read lot about IIM CAT examination.This blog account is also created this noon that too during office hours. I have found very useful material for CAT preparation. After much apprehensions, today I am able to head start with IIM Mission. I know, I am not perfect. At this point of time, I may not have all those skills required to be into IIMs. Having said that, I also like to share one thing with you that if you aim for big, god will automatically start creating conducive environment for it. After reading all about IIMs and CAT, it has propelled my self-confidence to next level. I am committed to do whatever it take to be in prestigious business school of India. I am writing this deliberately, because declaring it will prevent me from procrastinating the things. Of late I have developed interest in surfing the Internet for whatever reasons. It is simply because , I am voracious reader. One thing, I need to improve on is reading across genres. I am naturally inclined to the read the articles of my field of interest which may or may not match with what CAT demands.
But yes, my reading habit is definitely going to help me as verbal ability is one of the most important skill require to crack the CAT.

I would want to do thorough study for CAT. Before joining any coaching class, I want to study all the material available from all the coaching institutes. This will ensure optimum utility of the coaching which I will join later. Let us stop here.. I still have to have dinner. Sayonara... I will catch you in next blog...

1 टिप्पणी:

Aalok ने कहा…

Like they say, "Aim for the sky, you'll at least get the stars".

Be honest with your preparation and I don't see why anyone should be able to stop you.